08 March 2006

That's it. I'm done.

This outrage is the last straw.

If Bishop Brown does not want those people, he certainly does not want me. He is a bishop, and speaks for the Church; therefore the Church does not want me, either, because I am very like those poor rebuffed sheep.

"Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." - John 10:4

I've done this before ... gotten lulled into a sense of "gee, maybe this time" ... and always gotten the door slammed in my face. I need to quit crawling back for more abuse, and go where my soul is fed and my conscience is at peace. My Lenten reflections have been leading me back to my Christian roots, anyway. I shall post about that when I can steal a bit of time from a delightful turn of events in my personal life. More later. ;)

No comments: