Found this at Happy Catholic:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate, please - with lots & LOTS of marshmallows! Egg nog on Christmas morning, though - and make it the Real stuff, trusting in all the brandy, nutmeg, etc. to kill any germs from the eggs.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Oh, always wrapped, with gift tags carefully printed so as to disguise handwriting.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put your decorations up? A couple of weeks before Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Prime rib.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: The beautiful decorations and lights.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Maybe seven or eight. But I enjoyed suspending disbelief for the entertainment of the adults.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With meaningful things. I think a lovely custom is for a husband and wife to go together one evening for dinner and to buy a single ornament for the tree.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it - IF I don't have to drive in the ice.
12. Can you ice skate? Not very well at all.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I think the Bible my mother gave me the year I was received into the Church.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? The opportunities for fruitful meditation.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Petits fours.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking with my family, and Christmas Eve dinner.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I like giving, especially on those rare occasions when I find something which is both unexpected and delightful for the recipient.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard On High.
20. Candy canes: on the tree.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Not much of a movie person. I used to like the animated shows on TV - Charlie Brown Christmas, and the Rudolph sagas with Burl Ives.
22. What do you leave for Santa? Sugar cookies.
I tag whoever feels so inclined...