Christina posted a thoughtful list of questions - a marriage discernment quiz.
1. Do you feel ready for marriage?
2. Is he good marriage material?
3. Does he inspire you to be a better person?
4. Do you inspire him to be a better person?
5. How does he feel about having children?
6. What things about him would you like to change?
7. Does he lift heavy things for you?
8. Are you physically attracted to him?
9. Does he admire you ridiculously?
Her answers are definitely worth checking out. In fact, I wish she'd been around about 30 years ago... especially to ask this one:
10. Is he the one you can't live without, that you are absolutely certain you can spend a whole life with?
Her answer brought tears to my eyes.
...Don't ask yourself whether you are able to spend a life with one man... ask yourself if you could possibly spend a life without him.