31 December 2005

Happy New Year

A quiet day of reflection, listening to the rain fall here in Southern California.

So many things to be grateful for this year... not least, the opportunity to get to know the thoughts of so many congenial people here in the blogging community.

So many things yet to pray for.

- - - - - - -

On the 27th, Penni over at Martha, Martha tagged me with a meme which she was passing on from yurodivi: five resolutions for the new liturgical year.

1. Stick my nose inside a church.
2. More consciously let God guide my life.
3. Refrain from uncharitable thought and comment about certain members of the Church hierarchy.
4. Contribute to certain charities which mean a lot to me.
5. Continue to build my routines and focus on what I need to do.

I've already done the first. Thanks for the nudge. I'll post about that later on.

Happy 2006, everybody!

No comments: